Anita Rubeck, CSEO, CEI
||Over 40 years experience in the escrow industry. Range of specialties focus on analysis of files for application of industry standards, forms, practices and balancing of escrow transactions.
- Advisory to Escrow Holders and Compliance Officers concerning issues arising from escrow transactions
- Auditing escrow files for processing and clearing of escrow claims
- Investigated and reported employee embezzlement to law enforcement agencies
- Deposed as person most knowledgeable on escrow matters
- Managed the California Escheat and Post Closing Departments
- Created company program for statewide auditing of escrow files
- Worked with the title underwriter seeking approval on extra risk transactions
- Implemented and delivered to title and escrow personnel, escrow operations managers, company policies and practices
- Responded to California Department of Insurance inquiries concerning consumer complaints
- Filed escrow rates with the California Department of Insurance
- Edited and/or drafted company documents including general provisions
- Conducted real estate related transactions from beginning to close. Types of transactions included tracts, reverse exchanges,phase I and II exchanges, refinances, short sales, construction loans, equity lines of credit, assumptions, 'subject to', seller-carry-back, AITD, additional advances, note sales, vacant land Deeds of Trust secured by multiple property, all cash, and commercial property
For additional information, please click here.