Duties of the committee:
1. To discuss, research, and develop various platforms to achieve the goal of making THE ASSOCIATION a viable entity in Washington D.C.
2. To ensure timely dissemination of information vital to the settlement agent industry.
3. To develop and maintain a forum of communication to reach all members.
4. To monitor and coordinate efforts of the Washington D.C. Representative and report to THE BOARD
5. To continue to explore and expand the duties of this committee.
6. To coordinate legislative, regulatory, and court efforts throughout the United States and its territories. To provide guidance and leadership to STATE ASSOCIATIONS and REGIONALS.
| Committee Chair
Heather Wyant, Tempe, AZ
Email Committee Chair
| Committee Members
Leslie Banes, Gilbert, AZ
Carlye Buxton, Gilbert, AZ
Phil Dryden, Sumner, WA
Tiffannie Hobgood, Glendale, AZ
Sheryl Oldham, Lincoln, NE
David Shean, Pasadena, CA
Lena Signor, San Jose, CA
Nancy Silberberg, Upland, CA
Jennifer Smith, Henderson, NV
Mickey Vandenberg, Irvine, CA
Jeannette Williams, Reno, NV
Please note that the committee files below are only accessible to signed in members. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us
or call (916) 446-5165. Files will not display if you are not logged in.